- College Level Examination Progrm (CLEP) Credit- See what CLEP exams UNC Charlotte accepts and what courses they cover.
- Transfer Credit Advisor- Review what other courses students have transfered into the university.
- Undergraduate Majors/Academic Plan of Study- Check out degree requirements and sample academic plans for all majors and minors.
- Current students can make an appointment using CONNECT. Advisors are located under the "Get Advising" on the right side of the homepage. Prospective students can call 704‑687‑5104 or email email@example.com to schedule an appointment.
- Atkins Library Research Guide for Adult Students- Use this guide to become familiar with Atkins Library's resources. Looking for a place to study? Check out the Library Spaces.
- UNC Charlotte Writing Resources Center- One-on-one writing instruction to develop better writers.
- University Writing Program - Writing Resources- Learn more about style guides, plagiarism, proof reading, editing, and more.
- Speaking Resources Center- Get some practice giving speeches whether it's for class or something else.
- The Purdue University Writing Lab- The OWL at Purdue University houses writing resources and instructional material free of charge.
- The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill - The UNC Writing Center provides handouts on Writing the Paper, Citation, Style, Writing Assignments, and Writing for Specific Fields.
Math & Science Resources
- UNC Charlotte Department of Mathematics and Statistics resources- Course specific information, private tutors, and software information.
- UNC Charlotte Mathematics Learning Center- Tutoring for algebra, statistics, pre-calculus, calculus, and higher courses.
- Khan Academy- Free online tutoring for math, physics, chemistry, biology, engineering, computer science, history, grammar, economics, and finance.
- Purple Math- Lessons, learning forums, site reviews, and study skills.
Tutoring, Time Management, Study Skills, Learning Styles, Note Taking, and more!
- UNC Charlotte University Center for Academic Excellence (UCAE)- Tutoring, workshops, supplemental instruction, academic consultations, and metnoring.