Are you from a local community college or university and have questions for your adult students about their transition here? We can help!
1. PROSPECTIVE STUDENT ADVISING
- As an adult, your students may have many decisions to consider when returning to the classroom at a large university. Let an OASES advisor answer their questions about transfer credit, programs of study, and academic resources that support their persistence! We gladly meet with prospective students to help alleviate their concerns and answer questions. To schedule an appointment, please call 704-687-5104 or email AdultStudents@uncc.edu.
2. EXPLORE OUR WEB PAGE
Visit our prospective student page on oases.uncc.edu for quick links to:
- FAQ YouTube Video’s - helpful questions and answers for students interested in coming to UNC Charlotte as an adult student
- Majors and Academic Options - list of undergraduate majors, minors, and certificate programs offered at UNC Charlotte
- NCCC Pathways to Degree guides - specific to NC community college courses that provide paths supporting associate degree completion, admission to majors, & baccalaureate completion
- Transfer Guides - A comprehensive set of guides that help navigate the transfer process
- Transfer Credit Advisor - an on-line database of courses that transfer from other colleges & universities across the country
- CLEP transfer guide - provides details about how UNC Charlotte recognizes credits for certain CLEP exams
- Financing your return - Financial Aid information such as FAFSA deadlines and how to financially navigate your return as well as Scholarships for adult students
- Self Guided Campus Tour - become more familiar with UNC Charlotte’s campus on your own terms
3. CHAT WITH US!
- Communicate with an OASES representative, get answers to basic questions about the university from where you are, and connect with resources directly from referrals! Our live on-line chat makes it easy for you and your students connect with us. Simply visit our website at oases.uncc.edu, look for the green box in the bottom right tab, and start your chat! Chat runs 8:00am - 7:00pm on Mondays and Wednesdays, and 8:00am - 5:00pm on Fridays.