UCOL 1010*- College Transition for Transfer Students (Writing Intensive Requirement ) 3 credit hour - Designed to assist with the intellectual and social transition to UNC Charlotte for adult students by increasing the involvement of students in the intellectual life of the campus; providing an orientation to resources available to students; and promoting problem solving and writing skills.
- To provide an overview of the university’s resources and services.
- To develop and practice academic success skills.
- To build supportive relationships within the classroom.
- To encourage an environment that promotes personal, social, and academic growth
- To develop employability skills such as communication skills (Oral and Written), problem-solving, critical thinking, and positive attitude