Did you know full time university employees can take up to 3 courses per academic year for free?
Take advantage of this benefit today and check out Human Resources for information on policies and procedures.
Employees can also borrow required textbooks for free through the Faculty Staff Textbook Loan Program.
Questions about returning to school?
As an adult student, you may have many decisions to consider when returning to the classroom. Let an OASES advisor answer your questions about transfer credit, programs of study, and academic resources that support student success!! To schedule an appointment, please call 704-687-5104 or email AdultStudents@uncc.edu.
There are several ways to be admitted as an UNC Charlotte student. The links below will provide information pertaining to the admissions process for each type of admission status.
Deciding what major to study? How your credits will transfer from another institution? Concerned about the financial impact of returning?
Explore other common resources:
- Majors and Academic Options - list of undergraduate majors, minors, and certificate programs offered at UNC Charlotte
- NCCC Pathways to Degree guides - specific to NC community college courses that provide paths supporing associate degree completion, admision to majors, and baccalaureate completion.
- Transfer Guides - A comprehensive set of guides that help navigate the transfer process.
- Transfer Credit Advisor - an ouline database of courses that transfer from other colleges and universities across the country.
- CLEP transfer guide - provides details about how UNC Charlotte recognizes credits for certain CLEP exams.
- Financing your return - Financial Aid information such as FAFSA deadlines and how to financially navigate your return.